[omniORB] Incorrect c++ code generation for unsigned long long constants in OO4

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:28:20 +0100

On Wednesday 29 August, Carl Thompson wrote:

> The C++ backend of the IDL compiler for omniORB4 does not output correct
> code for unsigned long long constants.  For example, this IDL:
>
>    typedef unsigned long long ULL;
>    const ULL t1 = 0x7fffffffffffffff;
>    const ULL t2 = t1;

It was actually the IDL compiler front-end that had the problem.

Coincidentally, I rewrote those bits of the compiler in the omniORB 4
tree yesterday for other reasons, so the problem was already fixed
there as of last night. omniORB 3 had the same bug, though, and it's
fixed there now. It was just due to a cut-and-paste error with a type.

Thanks for the bug report.