[omniORB] Omniidl and omniidlrun.py problem

Paulo paulo.ismenio@lis2.siemens.pt
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:53:47 +0100

Thanks, I've looked into omniidlrun.py , and it was executing '/usr/bin/env
python', and because i had not set PATH= /usr/local/pythondir it wasn't
working.
The problem you refer (not knowing it is cross-compiling and trying to
execute ,in solaris , the created lynx excutables) happens now. It tries to
execute ../../../bin/powerpc_lynx0s3.0.1/opmkdepend and it fails. To compile
omniORB I should use all the tools created by the solaris compilation
(python, omniidl, omkdepend, ...) ?

I have'nt yet successfully cross-compiled for lynxOS, but  I need to know 2
things:
    - which executables should I export to lynx. I have used omniidl from
solaris, and python from solaris, these two should be exported to lynx, or
each time I need them I have to return to solaris?
    - Is there already a  cos event service implementation in the omniORB
3.0.4? I need to use the push model, i have to download something or
implement my own event service?

Thanks,
Paulo