[omniORB] Beginner Notification Question

Frederico Faria frederico@ati.com.br
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:42:03 -0700

 Hi,

 How would I implement domains( sets of suppliers/consumers )  using the
Event Channel ?

I Know that I will can use Event Filters to this but:

 Could I use different Event Channels to each domain ?  Could  Proxys of
a Event Channel  receive the events of other Event Channel ( without any
consumer/supplier relation between the channels )  ?

 Could I use differents Admin objects into of a Channel ? Could Proxys
into of a same Channel receive events of Proxys create using other Admin
object in this channel ?

In resume I would like to Know if it is possible to use a  relation (
Channel, Admin, Proxys ) to create domains of suppliers/consumers ? Or
does It must be done with filters ?

Thank you,

Faria