[omniORB] BuildDebugBinary (Win32 MSVC) for omniORB4?

Ken Feuerman kfeuerma@adobe.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:54:49 -0700

Tracing into the omniORB code is indeed what I want to do, but it seems
that the DLL's don't actually contain debug information, even though the
various object files do.  I think the problem is that the DLL's are linked
without the /debug option set (see the log below for an example of how
omnithread30_rtd.dll was built).  I've been playing around with the
win32.mk file, but I can't seem to get the options right so that
omnithread30_rtd.dll is built with /debug flags, and omnithread30_rt.dll is
built without /debug flags.  Any suggestions there?

--Ken Feuerman.
Adobe Systems, Inc.