[omniORB] the .mk files

Vibhu Rishi vibhu.rishi@wipro.com
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 12:28:38 +0530

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

hi folks

I wanted to know where I can get more information about the .mk files ?

I tried to write a simple CORBA application and made a simple makefile,
but that gave problems with the included files as there was some
platform dependencies that failed. Then I looked at the example
directories and came across the .mk files. I am not able to figure out
much of these files. So could anybody point me in the right direction ?
Are these files some Python scripts ? ( I do not know anything about
Python).

Also, I was wondering , since I do not need to work on any platform
other than Linux, is there some distribution that is totally customized
for linux, instead of the general stuff we have in the ftp files. ?

regards
vibhu..

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Wipro Limited and is intended for  use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message,
the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the
Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended
recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the information to the named
recipient,  you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing,
copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete this mail & notify us immediately at mailadmin@wipro.com

--------------InterScan_NT_MIME_Boundary--