[omniORB] omniidl preprocessor

Frédéric Bouvier frbouvi@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:43:49 +0200

On Tuesday, August 07, 2001 12:02 PM, Duncan Grisby wrote :

> The simple solution is to use several -I arguments on the omniidl
> command line. The C preprocessor is run in C++ mode so you could, in
> theory, use CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH, but, as you say, it assumes a Unix
> style path with colon separators.
>
> It would be very easy to extend omniidl's Python front-end to read an
> environment variable and turn it into a number of -I flags to the
> preprocessor. If enough people want it, I'll add it.

Under VC6, we use the feature that when you add directories in
Tools->Options->Directories->Include files, they are added to the INCLUDE
environment variable when a tool (here 'omniidl' in 'Custom build') is
started.

As a workaround, I use a command file that launch omniidl with the -I
options
hardcoded.

Cheers

-Fred