[omniORB] Visibroker osagent as naming service for omniORB po ssible?

Ivanov, Roumen Roumen.Ivanov@drkw.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 10:01:05 +0200

Only about the second question.
We had similar situation here. We are running omniNames 3.0.2. When many
clients try to connect almost simultaneously (average - 40 per sec.), the
naming service either dies or gets deadlocked. Looking for a quick solution,
we had to extend the reconnect interval limits x 10 in order to keep the NS
alive. This might be not the case with other versions or implementations
though.

Roumen