[omniORB] AIX / Visual Age 5 / omniNotify

Mark Zimmerman markzimm@frii.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:53:56 -0600

Greetings:

I finally got omniOrb compiled on this beast so I decided to push my
luck and try omniNotify. I got it to compile after a one line change
but it won't build any libraries. The library build command looks like
this:

+ /usr/vacpp/bin/makeC++SharedLib_r -o libCOSNotifyBOA3.a.0 -L../../../../lib/po
werpc_aix_4.3_xlc5 shared/RDIDebug.o shared/RDITime.o shared/Filter_i.o shared/F
ilterAdmin_i.o shared/RDITypeMap.o shared/RDI.o shared/RDIFileSys.o shared/RDICo
nfig.o shared/RDIFileIO.o shared/RDILog.o shared/CosNaming_i.o shared/RDIParser_
y.o shared/RDIParser_l.o shared/RDIRVM.o shared/RDIEval.o shared/RDIStaticEval.o
shared/RDIDynamicEval.o shared/RDIConstraint.o shared/RDIOpSeq.o shared/Channel
Admin_i.o shared/PullConsumer_i.o shared/PushConsumer_i.o shared/EventChannel_i.
o shared/PullSupplier_i.o shared/PushSupplier_i.o shared/RDIChannelUtil.o shared
/RDIEventQueue.o shared/CosEventProxy.o shared/CosNotification.o shared/omniNoti
fy.o shared/CosNotificationDynSK.o shared/TimeBaseDynSK.o shared/RDITestTypesDyn
SK.o shared/RDIDummyAstError.o -lomniORB30 -lomniDynamic30 -lomnithread2 -lpthre
ads -p 40

at which time I get 749 Undefined symbol errors.

Any suggestions?

-- Mark