[omniORB] bus error or segment fault or omniORB or c++ or mysql++ or ...bug?

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:21:17 +0100

On Wednesday 25 April, kexin li wrote:

> Do you have any idea what's wrong with this? Is it a
> omniORB bug or my sun workstation bug or C++ bug or my
> program bug or virus.....?

Without more details, nobody can possibly help. If you look at the
core file in the debugger, you'll be able to find out which bit of
code it dies in. That will help narrow it down a bit.

> By the way, can I print out to standard out with cout,
> I only find cerr in the examples.

Of course you can use cout. Why wouldn't you be able to?