[omniORB] Remote Invocation Problem on omniORB

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:13:51 +0100

On Friday 20 April, "Luke Deller" wrote:

> I think that I am encountering the same problem.  I also have troubles with
> a Windows 2000 client trying to connect to a Linux server (in my case the
> server is using Debian 2.2 rather than RedHat).

The traces are very strange. The client says it receives a
BAD_OPERATION exception, but the server never claims to have sent
it. Can you run both programs with trace level 30, instead of 20. That
will print all the GIOP traffic between them, which will at least show
if the BAD_OPERATION really is being sent from the server to the
client.