[omniORB] User survey

Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:46:49 +0100

Dear omniORB users,

We're soon going to be doing an internal review presentation about
omniORB and omniORBpy. It would be useful for this if we had some
information about what people are using omniORB for.

We would appreciate it if you could spare the time to write a short
description of what you are doing with omniORB or omniORBpy, and why
you chose omniORB.

We are particularly interested in people using Python for all or part
of their application. If you are using Python, what attracted you to
it?  If you are using a mix of Python and C++, where does the split in
functionality lay?  If you are not using Python, are you considering
using it?

Please send replies directly to me, rather than to the list. Replies
will be kept confidential.

We ran a similar survey at about this time last year. If you replied
that time and things haven't really changed, there's no need to reply
with the same information.

Thanks,