[omniORB] resolve_initial_references hangs

Mark Zimmerman markzimm@frii.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:07:40 -0600

Unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce the problem. The last
time that it occurred, though, I attached to one of the affected
processes and found it to be blocked at the call to
resolve_initial_references ("NameService"), but I didn't capture the
results of a 'where', which might have shown the block point at a
lower level.

If it happens again I will try to get more information; since the
programs are still in a constant state of development it may pop up
again.

-- Mark