[omniORB] Simple ping-pong hanging up (!??)

Thorsten Roskowetz glowstars@gmx.de
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:15:17 +0200 (MEST)

> Thanks Rafael (probably) ,
>
> 	Since whenever the servers, i.e. ping and pong, invoke each other any
> previous connection is not released, then what is the CORBA function that
> should be called to realease a connection (I am interested in the Python
> call -- CORBA.realease !? ) .

Connections will be released/recycled when a call successfully returns.  The
problem
with your ping/pong example is that none of the corba calls will ever
return...
you could try to use oneway as a workaround, but it's the design of your
example
that is broken.

Regards,

Thorsten