[omniORB] Simple ping-pong hanging up (!??)

kaci Tizi-Ouzou kaci_tizi_ouzou@hotmail.com
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 14:50:41 -0000

Thanks Rafael (probably) ,

	Since whenever the servers, i.e. ping and pong, invoke each other any
previous connection is not released, then what is the CORBA function that
should be called to realease a connection (I am interested in the Python
call -- CORBA.realease !? ) .

Thanks a lot