[omniORB] NameService Problem

debashish debashish@cash-tech.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:43:45 +0530

Hi folks,

	We are using OMNIORB to communicate with the Java ORB in our Project. =
OMNI ORB acts as the server.
Everything runs fine If i get the name service by =
string_to_object("IOR:0988908....") or =
string_to_object("corbaname:Antriksh").
But when I use resolve_initial_references("NameService") it gives the =
error cant narrow the rootContext on check of CORBA:isNil()
after narrowing.

The problem here is I dont want to hard code anything our application is =
very big and the servers could be located on different machines. So the =
approach of string_to_object wont work.. Can u give me the solution on =
how can i get the naming context using =
reslove_initial_references("NameSevice") ? I am really stuck up and any =
help on this regards is appriciated..

rgds
Deb