[omniORB] Compiling 3.0.3 under Solaris 4_V5_6 and Sun C++ 5.0

David Sansom david.sansom@db.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:12:37 +0000

Hi,

I'm getting a
CORBA::UnMarshalObjRef(const char*, MemBufferedStream&) already had a body defined.
error while building corbaObject.cc.

This is the same question that I found in the archives (Alwyn Schoeman Wed Oct 25 2000) but I could not find any reply with a solution.

Building omniORB 3.0.3
on Solaris 4 V5.6
using Sun C++ 5.0 (which I believe has the most up-to-date patches applied).

I understand that the developers have had problems with C++ 5.0, but sadly I am not in control of my dev environment, and I have been 'upgraded' from 4.2 !

Regards,

David Sansom
Fixed Income & Relative Value Research
Deutsche Bank AG (London)
0207 545 4886
david.sansom@db.com

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.