[omniORB] Using omniORB 3.03 with the Intel C++ compiler.

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
11 Apr 2001 10:43:43 +0100

I suggest you check whether the Intel C++ compiler has the pre-processor
define _MSC_VER, which is the compiler specific macro of MS VC++. My guess
is that the compiler does not define this macro.

If that is the case, that would explain the linkage error because the ORB
header files test for _MSC_VER to decide whether to enable the dllimport
attribute and other MSVC++ workarounds.

You may want to try recompile your source with -D_MSC_VER=1100 and see if
it works.

Regards,

Sai-Lai

--