[omniORB] omniORB 3.0.3 with Borland C++ is fully functional now! (with exception of omniidl)

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva@connecttel.com
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 15:39:01 -0400

mik@geosys.ru wrote:

> 06.04.01 23:55:04, "Piotr" <piotr.maruszak@wp.pl> wrote:
> >
> >   I'm wondering if exists version of omniorb 3.0.3 ported to BCB.
> >   If not could you show some details which could be usefull to port the
> >   latest version omniorb or where i can find such information.
>
> Hi, Piotr!
>
> omniORB 3.0.3 is fully functional with Borland C++ compilers (both C++Builder 5 and Free C++ compiler 5.5) for nearly a month now but I was polishing some
> minor code and make issues. Now when you ask, I uploaded the ported sources and a brief description which can be found here:
>
> <http://astra.geosys.ru./devel/#omniORB3>.
>
> Every library, applications, and examples from the standard omniORB distribution build and run well on every Win32 platform I could test them. The only
> exception  is omniidl which crashes when calling python library. But for now the MSVC-built omniidl can be used for generating stubs for BCC32.

Maybe this page would provide some information on how to get Python
working
with Borland C++.

http://www.cyberus.ca/~g_will/pyExtenDL.shtml

--
Rosimildo da Silva            rdasilva@connectel.com
ConnectTel, Inc.              Austin, TX -- USA