[omniORB] eg1 error

Gary D. Duzan gdd0@gte.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 10:36:58 -0400

In Message <3ACDB06C.B1A46FBB@ifrance.com> ,
   Benoit Allombert <b_allombert@ifrance.com> wrote:

=>this is what i did
=>./eg1 -ORBtraceLevel 30 1>/home/beallo/error
=>omniORB: strand Ripper: start.
=>omniORB: gateKeeper is tcpwrapGK 1.0 - based on tcp_wrappers_7.6
=>omniORB configuration file: /etc/omniORB.cfg either does not exist or is
=>not a file.
=>omniORB: The omniDynamic library is not linked.
=>omniORB: Initialising incoming rope factories.
=>omniORB: scavenger : start.
=>omniORB: throw INITIALIZE from objectAdapter.cc:182
=>Caught CORBA::SystemException.
=>
=>what is this kind of error

   Good question. An exception is being thrown somewhere inside
omniObjAdapter::initialise(), and I don't see an obvious cause.
My best guess would be that there is a problem setting up the socket
for incoming connections in the tcpSocketIncomingRope constructor.
Any chance you could run eg1 under a debugger and step through this
function to see where it happens?

					Gary Duzan
					Verizon IT