[omniORB] Which is the best Java ORB for accessing omniORB?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
02 Apr 2001 18:56:13 +0100

Have you tried building the CGI programs as static executables?

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com