[omniORB] Release /debug versions

SaE sae@argus.comset.net
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 17:08:17 +0400

Hello omniorb-list,

  My DLL library using omniORB (as a static lib).. so If I build  my
  library with debug information (using omni debug version libs)
  External application which using my DLL crashing cause my lib
  falling down by SystemException on obj = orb->resolve_initial_references("RootPOA");
  this happen only if External application build as a release..
  If external application build as a debug version it's works fine..

  And vice versa.. If I build my DLL as a release an external
  application is a debug version.. my DLL falling in exception in the
  same place..

  What the difference???
  any Idea how to make it work with all programs?

--
Best regards,
 SaE                          mailto:sae@argus.comset.net