[omniORB] shared library

Edmond Kereku edmond@FB5.Uni-Siegen.DE
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:29:51 +0200

Hi everybody,

I m trying to build a shared library in SUN sosV_5.5 which shall add some
CORBA interfaces to a simulation program. The simulation program has a GUI
where I can add a module(binary .so, shared lib) manualy , but something i
never seen before happend when i load there my library( which in order
contains static and dynamic links to different omniORB3 librarys). the last
things I can se are:

signal fault in critical section
signal number: 11, signal code: 1,
         fault address: 0xef329914, pc: 0xef329914, sp:
0xefffd088
libthread panic: fault in libthread critical section (PID: 12878
LWP 1)
stacktrace:
        eef7ac14
        eef81f3c
        ef16284c

  ef1627c8
        ef7d46a8
        ef7dabb0
        ef7dab08

5f25c8
        5f2600
        5c3a3c
        ef6c72c4
        ef69db18

   ef6c5e08
        ef6d1f08
        ef6d1558
        ef5a2054

ef5a263c
        ef5a2be8
        ef585c08
        ef58632c

ef58640c
        ef586728
        d5a9c
        bec40
        0

If anyone has even a rough idea of what's happening, please HELP me, i m
out of ideas.
thnx for any kind of help

Edmond Kereku
Uni-Siegen