[omniORB] CORBA program not accesible

Armin Gerritsen A.A.Gerritsen@phys.uu.nl
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:20:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I'm having a problem with a CORBA program.
I have two NT Servers running. One is a domain server and the other
standalone.

The standalone runs a CORBA server program. However no clients can connect
to it. Problem is that I cannot find out why. The same server program also
has a few basic socket connections to the client and those work fine. Also
pinging is no problem, so the connection itself is possible.

When I run the client on the same standalone NT Server it works fine. When
I install the server-program on the domain controller, the client works
fine too.

What in the CORBA internal behaviour could cause this. I'm looking for
clues in the way omniORB translates an IOR string to a connection, but
other hints are welcome too.

Regards,

Armin