[omniORB] OmniORB3.01 - Reducing memory leaks - patch 1

Jeroen.Dobbelaere@MMR.be Jeroen.Dobbelaere@MMR.be
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:37:49 +0100

I've split up the patches, so that changes in the interface
(and thus binary compatibility) are seperated from other changes.

patch1 and patch4 should be safe.

> > + // use stl (easier)
> > + #include <list>
>
> Unfortunately, we can't use STL in omniORB, since it isn't
> sufficiently supported on all of the compilers we target.

Ok. I didn't know this.
I'll provide versions using a simplified container, without STL.

> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.

Greetings,
--