[omniORB] BOAiiop_port - port already in use

Guy Trudel gtrudel@mediatrix.com
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:07:11 -0500

My definition is from MSDN, sorry if it'wrong. From what I see, with this
flag, the bind function return no error and I have another application that
use the specific port. If I kill the application, the BOA will begin
listening on the port.

Guy Trudel