[omniORB] RPM's and idl documentation?

Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:08:04 +0000

On Monday 30 October, Jared Lee Peterson wrote:

> Has anyone put together RPM's for all of the omniORB stuff?  If so could
> a link be put up on the main site to these?  If there are no rpm's is
> there any interest out there for some to be provided?  Also does anyone
> know of a good tool for creating documentation from idl files.  Any info
> that could be offered would be great.

Sander Steffann worked on some RPMs a while ago. I think they're still
slightly broken (is that true Sander?), which is why there is not a
link to them from the omniORB pages. Sander's RPMs are at:

  http://www.steffann.nl/omniORB/

Last I heard, Sander was too busy to keep working on them. If someone
wants to take over where he left off, or start again from scratch, I
think everyone would be happy.