[omniORB] Compile omniORB302 error:implicit declaration of function `int strtoull(...)'

Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:52:40 +0100

On Wednesday 25 October, tony lam wrote:

>   I just complie omniORB 3.0.2 under SCO openserver 5.0.5
> with gcc 2.95.2 and python 2.0. When I do make export,I get
> following error message:

[...]
> idlutil.cc: In function `IdlIntLiteral idl_strtoul(const char *, int)':
> idlutil.cc:156: implicit declaration of function `int strtoull(...)'

strtoull() is used on various Unixes to convert a string to a long
long integer. SCO clearly doesn't have it. You should find out what
function it does have, so it can be added to the conditional code in
idlutil.cc.

Let me know what you discover, and I'll add it to the dependencies.