[omniORB] omniORB3 & purify

Carsten Kraus carsten.kraus@linmor.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:27:31 -0400

This mailing list might not be a proper place for asking a question about
omniORB3 and purify, but from previous posts it seems as if other people
succeeded in purifying their programs...

My application runs just fine on Solaris 2.5 (compiled with g++). However,
after instrumenting purify it core-dumps right upon startup. This happens in
check_static_data_is_initialised() of typecode.cc in the call:
  CORBA::_tc_null = new TypeCode_base(CORBA::tk_null);
Purify lists *unknown func* on top of call stack, but I assume the
segmentation fault must happen somewhere in the constructor of
TypeCode_base. Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Carsten