[omniORB] discarded typecode data in DynAny

Roger Barnett rogerb@harlequin.co.uk
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:50:45 +0100

> Gary Duzan writes:
>
> I think the confusion here is between the omni2_8_0 CVS version
> and the omni2_8_0_latest CVS version. The former has the code Roger
> posted, while the latter has Sai-Lai's as shown below. Given the
> date stamp on the 2.8.0 tar and the CVS log version dates, I'd
> guess the tar contains the omni2_8_0 version, which doesn't have
> the fix.
>    So I guess the real answer is, it is fixed in omni2_8_0_latest.
> Either check it out from CVS using that version tag or grab a
> snapshot from:

ftp://ftp.uk.research.att.com/pub/omniORB/omniORB_28_snapshots/omniORB-latest.tar.gz

Aha !  Given that the source file version I have contains a revision
comment mentioning the 2.8.0 release I was getting a bit confused.

Excellent.  Thanks.

Roger Barnett