[omniORB] discarded typecode data in DynAny

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
18 Oct 2000 15:31:53 +0100

Are you sure? Since omniORB 2.8, typecode is no longer expanded when a
dynAny is created.

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com