[omniORB] Registering an Object with more than one Name Service???

Michael J. Donahue mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:44:16 -0500

How can I register an Object with more that one CORBA Name Service?  I tried
creating two instances of the ORB and two instances of the BOA each created with
a fake set of command line arguments that pointed to two different omniORB Name
Services and then calling obj_is_ready() for each BOA with the same pointer to
the Objects Implementation.  The second call to obj_is_ready() on the respective
second instance of BOA generated a CORBA::INV_OBJREF exception.  Is there some
way I can duplicate the handle to the Object so that it won't get this error,
yet it will still bind the same Object to both Name Services.

- Mike