[omniORB] When will binary omniORBpy for python 2.0 be released.

Thaddeus L. Olczyk olczyk@interaccess.com
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:55:24 GMT

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 09:45:41 -0400, you wrote:

>"Thaddeus L. Olczyk" wrote:
>
>> So today the Python 2.0 final build was released.
>> Does anyone know when the binaries built against
>> 2.9 will be released.
>
>come on, give them a break !
>The necessary changes should be trivial, so why don't=20
>you try it yourself, if you are so much in a hurry ?

Actually I was asking if it's going to be a long time.
Why? Often these things don't build as well as they
are supposed. So if  there are binaries available
they are prefereable ( why do you think binaries are
often available ). If it's going to be a couple of days,
then I can wait ( in fact the binary may become available
before I even get around to it ). If it's going to be a month =20
then I would build it. I just want to know if I shold plan on building
it.