[omniORB] Inserting structure into the Any

Uri uri@epitera.com
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:09:37 +0200

--------------99F92B5BA14BE70383E77414

--------------B2737A2C9FFC823F0A17B37D

Hello,
I'm trying to insert the structure ( generated from IDL , see attachment
) into the Any , but it seems there's
no appropriate operator for this thing .
So my question, if it's possible to do such an insertion and how ?
Thanks,
Uri

--

People who are still ignorant of their ignorance are dangerous.

--------------B2737A2C9FFC823F0A17B37D

Hello,
attachment )&nbsp;into the Any , but it seems there's
<pre>--&nbsp;

People who are still ignorant of their ignorance are dangerous.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------B2737A2C9FFC823F0A17B37D--

--------------99F92B5BA14BE70383E77414

struct ProgressEvent{