[omniORB] Re: [Xpert] XFree86 Crashing with X clients running on Sun

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
03 Oct 2000 19:02:20 +0100

Yes, the card is a G400 Max. I'm running it with dual head at the moment
but the same problem occurs even without xinerama and with xfree's mga
driver.

I've even tried building a static server to try to get a backtrace. Gdb was
not happy with the stack. It complains about the PC value does not
correspond to any code symbol. (Yes, I've also tried the special gdb
version that can debug xfree modules. Same result.)

I'd appreciate if anyone with access to Sun Workshop try running it to see
if it crash the server.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com