[omniORB] Memory leak resolution in MFC?

Jeroen.Dobbelaere@MMR.be Jeroen.Dobbelaere@MMR.be
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:46:41 +0100

Hi,

I've created a set of patches to reduce those memory leaks (You should be
able to
find them in the mail archive).

After applying those patches, the numbers of memory leaks (at exit) for our
applications
were reduced to around 30 (for both clients and servers), all of them still
from
OmniORB. (But this is better than the original +570 leaks for just linking
with the
OmniORB libraries without using them ;) )

Greetings,
--
Jeroen Dobbelaere
Software Design Engineer