[omniORB] Assertion failed in module language

bruno PATIN bruno.patin@dassault-aviation.fr
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:55:01 +0100

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.
--------------2123A4C81FC20C74F6D2CBA1

Hi,

I'm totally disoriented. After coming up with the debug mode, there is no=
 more
errors and, surprise, when I delete the mode, the error is also gone ? I
verified, before the beginning of the test taht there was my error. What =
does
it mean ? Have you any idea ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Duncan Grisby a =E9crit :

> On Wednesday 22 November, "bruno PATIN" wrote:
>
> > I work on octane sgi with omniORB 3.01. Each time, I want to access t=
o a
> > reference of the omniname service that was previously defined, I have=
 an
> > error on a curious module. The message is :
> >
> > Assertion failed in file "../../libC/lang_support/throw.cxx"
>
> Maybe the error is due to an uncaught exception. Try running omniNames
> with command line arguments -ORBtraceLevel 10 -ORBtraceInvocations.
> That will show if any CORBA exceptions are being thrown.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Duncan.
>
> --
>  -- Duncan Grisby  \  Research Engineer  --
>   -- AT&T Laboratories Cambridge          --
>    -- http://www.uk.research.att.com/~dpg1 --

--------------2123A4C81FC20C74F6D2CBA1

begin:vcard=20
n:Bruno;Patin
tel;fax:0147115365
tel;work:0147115854
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Dassault Aviation;D=E9partement de la Prospective
adr:;;78 quai Marcel Dassault;Saint Cloud;;92552;France
version:2.1
email;internet:bruno.patin@dassault-aviation.fr
title:Ing=E9nieur R&D
fn:Patin Bruno