[omniORB] Re: problem with

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
27 Nov 2000 15:23:48 +0000

I assume you have chosen mips_irix_6.5_n32 as the platform in
config/config.mk.

All the examples should build and run fine.

The list of -l flags you supplied is not enough. There is a special
requirement on the order of libraries to link with.  This is documented in
README.SGI. Please consult the file for details.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com