[omniORB] Assertion failed in module language

bruno PATIN bruno.patin@dassault-aviation.fr
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:56:25 +0100

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.
--------------C36B4685803C7EC089707EB7

Hi,

I work on octane sgi with omniORB 3.01. Each time, I want to access to a
reference of the omniname service that was previously defined, I have an
error on a curious module. The message is :

Assertion failed in file "../../libC/lang_support/throw.cxx"

After this point, I have to erase the log file and restart the omniname
service to have a first acces to it.

Is this a known error ? If not how can i see where I do something wrong.
The same program runs with exactly the same code on a linux box.

thanks for your help

--------------C36B4685803C7EC089707EB7

begin:vcard=20
n:Bruno;Patin
tel;fax:0147115365
tel;work:0147115854
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Dassault Aviation;D=E9partement de la Prospective
adr:;;78 quai Marcel Dassault;Saint Cloud;;92552;France
version:2.1
email;internet:bruno.patin@dassault-aviation.fr
title:Ing=E9nieur R&D
fn:Patin Bruno