[omniORB] Is the readme.unix file on the omniORB 3 web page up to date?

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 10:51:01 +0000

On Friday 17 November, "Gerke, Tom" wrote:

>      I'm trying to evaluate if I need to upgrade to omniORB 3.  In doing so
> I noticed that the readme.unix file shipped with my version (2.8.0) had
> identical OS compatibility information as what was listed on the web site
> for omniORB 3 (under "omniORB has been tested on the following Unix
> platforms:").  Is this actually the fact, or has the readme.unix file not
> been updated on the web site for omniORB 3?

The readme file has been updated, but that doesn't necessarily mean it
is up-to-date!  I'm not sure that all of those platforms have been
tested with omniORB 3. However, you can be sure that it has been
updated since it talks about Python, which wasn't needed with omniORB
2.8.