[omniORB] A Problem with Omni-Orb on Linux Platform

jfd jfd@silicomp.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:28:57 +0100

Debugging over linux:
You must have a 586 architecture enable gdb. Check what gdb says at launc=
h time.
If it is 386, you will have some problems loading omniorb shared libs. Wi=
th 586,
multithreaded gdb we debug on linux. The only problem is that core dump d=
on't
dump all treads... If someone is able to dump all stacks, just let us kno=
w.

Lars Mezler a =E9crit :

> We are running a system with heavy traffic on different platforms using=
 Omni

--
 Jean-Fran=E7ois Denise
 Silicomp Research Institute http://www.ri.silicomp.com