[omniORB] CORBA Component Model slides updated

Diego Sevilla Ruiz dsevilla@ditec.um.es
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:48:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi all!

        I have just released a new version of the CCM slides I wrote
last summer. I am going to present these at the JISBD2000 at
Valladolid, Spain. You can obtain them clicking here:

http://www.ditec.um.es/cgi-bin/dl/corba-ccm.ps.gz

(three slides per page, Postscript+GZIP, no PDF version yet, sorry)
or you can see them online at

http://www.ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ccm/slide1.html

As always, you can see new CCM and CORBA3 information in The CCM Page:
=20
http://www.ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ccm/

        Regards and hope this helps.
        diego

--=20
Diego Sevilla Ruiz -- http://ditec.um.es/~dsevilla/ -- dsevilla@um.es
       Departamento de Ingenier=EDa y Tecnolog=EDa de Computadores
           Facultad de Inform=E1tica. Universidad de Murcia
Campus de Espinardo  -  30080 Murcia (SPAIN).  -  Tel. +34-968-367570
PGP:  http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=3Dget&search=3D0xC9B964B7
\huge d\em\kern-.36em\lower-.2ex\hbox{\small sevilla}\kern-.1em@um.es
perl -e'$_=3D"\x4\@FLe\x2&B";for(/../g){print unpack("b*",$_),"\n"}'|tr 0=
1 " #"