[omniORB] tracing remote connections

Timothy Docker timd@macquarie.com.au
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 11:18:32 +1100 (EST)

Not sure if this message went to this list as I sent it before
authorising my subscription - apologies if it turns up twice....

I have just started using ormniorbpy, and am pleased with my
experience so far.

The -ORBtraceLevel and  -ORBtraceInvocations are handy, but is there
some way to display remote connection information as connections are
opened? With '-ORBtraceLevel 40' I see the remote object keys, (and
for that matter every byte sent!), but I don't seem to see anywhere
the remote hostname and port.

Is there some way of seeing this information?

Thanks,

Tim Docker