No subject

mdavis@rwii.com mdavis@rwii.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:55:31 -0400

I have hunted through the archives and did not find an answer to the
question I have.  I might have missed it.  but, at any rate, I have a
question about the code generated for unions.

I have something like the following

module X
{
	enum Foo { a, b, c, d };

	struct Bar
	{
		Foo foo;
		long ID;
	};

	interface Baz
	{
		Bar func();
		void func(out Bar b);
	};

};

When I compile this, I get an warning from the compiler that is something
like the following :

FileSK.cc:962: warning: `class _0RL_pc_3d8d80dd09f4f202_70000000' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor

When I look at the code, this related to the func() method.  Should I be
concerned about this?  It only seems to happen when have as a return type
either a union, or a struct that contains a union.

--
Mike Davis           Real World Interface, a division of I.S. Robotics
mdavis@rwii.com      http://www.rwii.com