[omniORB] Need advise for sending binary data (omniORBpy)

Chris Knight cknight@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:01:17 -0700

I'm doing prettymuch the same thing, and haven't had any problems.

It does seem quite bizarre that there is no "binary string" implementation,
it seems like such a fundamental type you'd want (almost as much as regular
strings.)  CORBA strings should work as long as you don't have nulls in your
data (which, of course, you'll have.)