[omniORB] IBM VisualAge 5.0

mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 10:09:56 -0500

It looks like the list server strips attachments.  If anyone wants a copy of
this file you can e-mail a request for it to me at mdonahue@McLeodUSA.com and
I'll send it to you.  Renzo should have got it since I CC:ed his e-mail address
on the original message.

- Mike Donahue
McLeodUSA Communications

jfd <jfd@silicomp.com> on 05/05/2000 10:00:40 AM