[omniORB] IBM VisualAge 5.0

renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Thu, 04 May 2000 14:52:49 +0200

Hi all,
    we tried to rebuild OmniORB 2.8 on AIX through the Xlc compiler
(called
batch compiler) embedded into the new VisualAge 4.0.
No success, it complains on all >>= operators in .hh files which involve
NetBufferedStream (e.i. see the very beginning of ir_operators.hh). It
seems
not able to find the related operator in NetBufferedStream (which is
actually a friend function), saying it's out of current search scope.
While waiting to test the same with VisualAge own compiler, any help
would
be appreciated.
Thanks,
                                             Renzo Tomaselli
TecnoTP s.n.c. Special Information System Design
Maso Pelauchi I38050 Ronchi Valsugana,  Trento TN  ITALY
Tel. +39 0461 773164      Fax. +39 0461 771514
e-mail: renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it