[omniORB] omniORB2.8.0 RPMS are available

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
02 May 2000 11:32:35 +0100

Bastiaan,

Thanks for the work. Could you send me the SPEC file and any changes you
have made? I'll look into providing RPMS in addition to tar-balls.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com