[omniORB] How can I synchronise the Xwindows main loop with omniORB ?

Eric DARIEL edariel@caramail.com
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:50:21 GMT+1

--=_NextPart_Caramail_024145954250447_ID

I want to make an application with omniORB and xwindows in
C++.

But for refreshing the xwindows objects, I must register
the X_main_loop with a file descriptor.
How can I obtain one from omniORB ?

If I can not obtain one, I can create a file descriptor
for each object but I have many objects.
I want to have only one file descriptor for all my objects,
do you know how can I do ?

With Orbix, it is possible with the filters and with TAO
it is possible with the Xt_reactor libs.
I have heard that librairies have been created (libGnorba)
for the mainloop of GTK+ and ORBit.
But I want to do this with ominORB !

Has anyone ever developped a Xwindow application with
OmniORB ?

HTH,

Eric.

Vendez tout... aux ench=e8res - http://www.caraplazza.com

--=_NextPart_Caramail_024145954250447_ID--