[omniORB] comments BEFORE or after decl, again

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:48:29 +0100

On Tuesday 28 March, Richard Gruet wrote:

[...comment parsing...]

> Of course, all this assumes that the traversal order is correct (ie
> same as declaration order).  This solution doesn't require any
> change in Duncan's code; I agree with him that creating specific
> nodes for comments whould raise many issues, and that some kind of
> policy is needed concerning the order of comments (but I do think
> that 90% people put their comments BEFORE, and Python doc convention
> is rather a curiosity!)

You hack to extract comments should work. I intend to modify omniidl
so it can attach comments either before or after a declaration, so
you won't need to do that sort of thing. It's a fair way down my list
of things to do, though, so don't hold your breath.