[omniORB] TCP device

Paul Nader Paul.Nader@aals27.alcatel.com.au
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:26:29 +1000

Hi Edmar,

Have you tried using the -BOAiiop_name_port <hostname[:port no.] option when
starting the client?. Try using this option to initialize the client with the
hostname
corresponding to the IP assigned by the RAS server...

Regards, Paul.

--
 Paul Nader                          mailto:Paul.Nader@alcatel.com.au
 Principal Engineer                  PH: (61.2) 9690 5421